Here are some facts that make us a bit different
- Much of the team thrived and survived the dotcom boom. We started some of the original social media channels, search engines, and created some of the first sites on the Internet.
- Our team in New York City still takes media to expensive lunches. And that access still does matter in media relations.
- Four of the top five largest ad agencies in the world trust us to work with their clients. And you don’t get that caliber of client unless you are a proven performer.
- Our team has four MBA’s (two of them are of the “really fancy Ivy League” kind), an MD, an MD/DC, someone that worked in the U.S. Senate and U.S. Department of State, and two people who have had their Series 7 licenses. So when it comes to high-level communication and crisis management, we’re well appointed.
- 5 of us have worked in executive positions with top-tier global firms including Ogilvy, Hill & Knowlton, Public Affairs, BBDO, and Publicis.
- We don’t have junior account members. 99% of the team has more than 10 years experience – and that’s not combined, that’s each. Don’t worry, we also have some great young folk and also some really old ones (who are also Veterans.)
- We are the only social media company that has a compliance department that can handle HIPAA, FDA, FINRA, FTC, IRB, and other expanding regulatory issues.
- Our client list is equally split between agencies and direct clients.
- We have just as many “ooh ahh” big name brands in our portfolio as we do those that are just starting out. We love them all.