Stay Out of Trouble
Most people engage in digital marketing and social media because of the relative low cost of reaching your audience. But what many don’t consider is the unforeseen cost of a mistake in social media. If not done properly, your social media consultant, marketing agency, or internal team can put your company at risk for things like lawsuits, SEC and FTC fines, profile shutdown, and more.
Our team and partners have worked directly in social media compliance, policy, and risk in the following ways and we are happy to help you navigate this ugly side of social media:
- HIPAA training for major hospital groups and physician practice groups
- FDA submission of proposed regulation – we help drive the solution, not wait to be told what the pitfalls will be
- SEC – two of our team has held Series 7 and 63 licenses, and we worked with the SEC on compliance issues, proposed regulation that made sense, and auditing of messages for compliance. We are experts in social media for publicly traded companies and can handle FINRA Compliance as well.
- FTC – we’ve been in compliance with these new regulations for years – trust us, the UK is MUCH tougher than US
- Social media policy creation for multiple companies of all sizes: it’s not about shutting it down, it’s about making sensible decisions
- Social media internal threat and risk assessment – tied into annual risk assessment and audit-able units (ERM and Internal Audits)